Friday, February 24, 2017

Flannelboard: Hearts

If I come up with more rhymes and songs to go with this set, the post will be updated to reflect that. If you have ideas for other ways to use the set, please share!

Flannelboard



This was actually one of the easiest flannelboards I've made so far, which was good because I didn't have much time to make it! The hearts were supposed to look like they were making kissy faces when you turn them over, but it mostly just looks like they are wearing lipstick. Oh well, it's still cute! I used this for my hugs, kisses, and love and families storytimes

Songs, Rhymes, Games, and Fingerplays

"H-E-A-R-T"

(Tune: BINGO)

To show you love your family (or special friends),
Just give them each a heart.
H-E-A-R-T, H-E-A-R-T,
H-E-A-R-T,
Each heart means I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment